WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
NEITHER THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED BY THIS CERTIFICATE NOR THE SECURITIES INTO WHICH THESE SECURITIES ARE EXERCISABLE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS. THE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE, SOLD, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED (I) IN THE ABSENCE OF (A) AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR THE SECURITIES UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR (B) AN OPINION OF COUNSEL SELECTED BY THE HOLDER, IN A FORM REASONABLE ACCEPTABLE TO THE COMPANY, THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER SUCH ACT OR (II) UNLESS SOLD PURSUANT TO RULE 144 OR RULE 144A UNDER SUCH ACT.
MEDICINE MAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Warrant to Purchase Common Stock
Number of Shares of Common Stock:
Date of Issuance:
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc., a Nevada corporation d/b/a Schwazze (the “Company”), hereby certifies that, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, ___________, the registered holder hereof or its permitted assigns (the “Holder”), is entitled, subject to the terms set forth below, to purchase from the Company, at the Exercise Price (as defined below) then in effect, at any time or times on or after the date hereof, but not after 11:59 p.m., New York time, on the Expiration Date, _________ fully paid nonassessable shares of Common Stock, all subject to adjustment as provided herein (the “Warrant Shares” and, together with this Warrant, collectively, the “Securities”). Except as otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms in this Warrant to Purchase Common Stock (including any Warrants to Purchase Common Stock issued in exchange, transfer or replacement hereof, this “Warrant”), shall have the meanings set forth in Section 14. This Warrant is one of the Warrants to purchase Common Stock (the “Warrants”) issued pursuant to Section 3.2(e) of the Asset Purchase Agreement, dated as of June 5, 2020, by and between the Company, SBUD LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, Holder and the other parties thereto (as amended, the “Purchase Agreement”). Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the definitions ascribed to such terms in the Purchase Agreement.
1. EXERCISE OF WARRANT.
(a) Mechanics of Exercise. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, this Warrant may be exercised by the Holder at any time or times on or after the Issuance Date and prior to the Expiration Date, in whole or in part, by (i) delivery of a written notice, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Exercise Notice”), of the Holder’s election to exercise this Warrant and (ii) payment to the Company of an amount equal to the applicable Exercise Price multiplied by the number of Warrant Shares as to which this Warrant is being exercised (the “Aggregate Exercise Price”) (A) in cash by wire transfer of immediately available funds or (B) by instructing the Company to withhold a number of Warrant Shares then issuable upon exercise of this Warrant with an aggregate Fair Market Value as of the exercise date equal to such Aggregate Exercise Price. The Holder shall not be required to deliver the original Warrant in order to effect an exercise hereunder. Execution and delivery of the Exercise Notice with respect to less than all of the Warrant Shares shall have the same effect as cancellation of the original Warrant and issuance of a new Warrant evidencing the right to purchase the remaining number of Warrant Shares. Execution and delivery of an Exercise Notice for all of the then-remaining Warrant Shares shall have the same effect as cancellation of the original of this Warrant after delivery of the Warrant Shares in accordance with the terms hereof. On or before the first (1st) Trading Day following the date on which the Company has received the Exercise Notice, the Company shall transmit by electronic mail an acknowledgment of confirmation of receipt of the Exercise Notice to the Holder and the Company’s transfer agent (the “Transfer Agent”). On or before the earlier of (i) the second (2nd) Trading Day and (ii) the number of Trading Days comprising the Standard Settlement Period, in each case, following the date on which the Holder delivers the Exercise Notice to the Company and the Aggregate Exercise Price on or prior to the third (3rd) Trading Day following the date on which the Company has received the Exercise Notice, the Company shall (X) provided that the Transfer Agent is participating in The Depository Trust Company (“DTC”) Fast Automated Securities Transfer Program and the Warrant Shares are subject to an effective resale registration statement in favor of the Holder, credit such aggregate number of Warrant Shares to which the Holder is entitled pursuant to such exercise to the Holder’s or its designee’s balance account with DTC through its Deposit / Withdrawal At Custodian system, or (Y) if the Transfer Agent is not participating in the DTC Fast Automated Securities Transfer Program or the Warrant Shares are not subject to an effective resale registration statement in favor of the Holder, issue and dispatch by overnight courier to the address as specified in the Exercise Notice, a certificate, registered in the Company’s share register in the name of the Holder or its designee, for the number of Warrant Shares to which the Holder is entitled pursuant to such exercise. The Company shall be responsible for all fees and expenses of the Transfer Agent and all fees and expenses with respect to the issuance of Warrant Shares via DTC, if any. Upon delivery of the Exercise Notice and the Aggregate Exercise Price, the Holder shall be deemed for all corporate purposes to have become the holder of record of the Warrant Shares with respect to which this Warrant has been exercised, irrespective of the date such Warrant Shares are credited to the Holder’s DTC account or the date of delivery of the certificates evidencing such Warrant Shares, as the case may be. If this Warrant is submitted in connection with any exercise pursuant to this Section 1(a) and the number of Warrant Shares represented by this Warrant submitted for exercise is greater than the number of Warrant Shares being acquired upon an exercise, then the Company shall as soon as practicable and in no event later than three (3) Trading Days after any exercise and at its own expense, issue a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)) representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares issuable immediately prior to such exercise under this Warrant, less the number of Warrant Shares with respect to which this Warrant is exercised. No fractional Warrant Shares are to be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant, but rather the number of Warrant Shares to be issued shall be rounded down to the nearest whole number. The Company shall pay any and all transfer, stamp, issuance and similar taxes which may be payable with respect to the issuance and delivery of Warrant Shares upon exercise of this Warrant.
(b) Exercise Price. For purposes of this Warrant, “Exercise Price” means $1.20 per share, subject to adjustment as provided herein.
(c) Disputes. In the case of a dispute as to the determination of the Exercise Price or the arithmetic calculation of the number of Warrant Shares, the Company shall promptly issue to the Holder the number of Warrant Shares that are not disputed and resolve such dispute in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Agreement.
(d) Insufficient Authorized Shares. If at any time while this Warrant remains outstanding the Company does not have a sufficient number of authorized and unreserved shares of Common Stock to satisfy its obligation to reserve for issuance upon exercise of this Warrant at least a number of shares of Common Stock equal to 100% of the number of shares of Common Stock as shall from time to time be necessary to effect the exercise of all of this Warrant then outstanding without regard to any limitation on exercise included herein (the “Required Reserve Amount” and the failure to have such sufficient number of authorized and unreserved shares of Common Stock, an “Authorized Share Failure”), then the Company shall immediately take all action necessary to increase the Company’s authorized shares of Common Stock to an amount sufficient to allow the Company to reserve the Required Reserve Amount for this Warrant then outstanding. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, as soon as practicable after the date of the occurrence of an Authorized Share Failure, but in no event later than sixty (60) days after the occurrence of such Authorized Share Failure, the Company shall hold a meeting of its stockholders for the approval of an increase in the number of authorized shares of Common Stock. In connection with such meeting, the Company shall provide each stockholder with a proxy statement and shall use its best efforts to solicit its stockholders’ approval of such increase in authorized shares of Common Stock and to cause its board of directors (the “Board”) to recommend to the stockholders that they approve such proposal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if at any such time of an Authorized Share Failure, the Company is able to obtain the written consent of a majority of the shares of its issued and outstanding shares of Common Stock to approve the increase in the number of authorized shares of Common Stock, the Company may satisfy this obligation by obtaining such consent and submitting for filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission an Information Statement on Schedule 14C.
2. ADJUSTMENT OF EXERCISE PRICE AND NUMBER OF WARRANT SHARES; FUNDAMENTAL TRANSACTIONS. The Exercise Price and the number of Warrant Shares shall be adjusted from time to time as follows:
(a) Voluntary Adjustment by the Company. The Company may at any time during the term of this Warrant, with the prior written consent of the Required Holders, reduce the then current Exercise Price to any amount and for any period of time deemed appropriate by the Board.
(b) Adjustment Upon Subdivision or Combination of Common Stock. If the Company at any time on or after the Issuance Date subdivides (by any stock split, stock dividend, recapitalization or otherwise) one or more classes of its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a greater number of shares, the Exercise Price in effect immediately prior to such subdivision will be proportionately reduced and the number of Warrant Shares will be proportionately increased. If the Company at any time on or after the Issuance Date combines (by combination, reverse stock split or otherwise) one or more classes of its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a smaller number of shares, the Exercise Price in effect immediately prior to such combination will be proportionately increased and the number of Warrant Shares will be proportionately decreased. Any adjustment under this Section 2(b) shall become effective at the close of business on the date the subdivision or combination becomes effective.
(c) Fundamental Transactions. If, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding, (i) the Company expects to effect any merger, amalgamation, arrangement, or consolidation of the Company with or into another Person, (ii) the Company expects to effect any sale of all or substantially all of its assets in one or a series of related transactions, (iii) the Company expects to complete any tender offer or exchange offer by the Company pursuant to which holders of Common Stock will be permitted to tender or exchange their shares for other securities, cash or property and will be accepted by the holders of 50% or more of the outstanding shares of Common Stock, or (iv) the Company expects to effect any reclassification of the Common Stock or any compulsory share exchange pursuant to which the Common Stock will be effectively converted into or exchanged for other securities, cash or property (in any such case, a “Fundamental Transaction”), then the Company shall not enter into or be party to a Fundamental Transaction unless (A) (1) the successor entity assumes in writing all of the obligations of the Company under this Warrant, and (2) the successor entity (including its parent entity) is a publicly traded corporation whose common stock is quoted on or listed for trading on an eligible market reasonably acceptable to the Holder, or (B) the Company provides the Holder with not less than three (3) Business Days prior notice of the anticipated consummation of such Fundamental Transaction (which notice may be provided by means of a press release and/or the filing of a Current Report on Form 8-K) and affords such Holder an opportunity to exercise such Holder’s Warrants prior to the consummation of such Fundamental Transaction. Upon the occurrence of any Fundamental Transaction subject to the provisions of Section 2(c)(A), the successor entity shall succeed to, and be substituted for (so that from and after the date of such Fundamental Transaction, the provisions of this Warrant referring to the “Company” shall refer instead to the successor entity). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 2(c), in the event that any such Fundamental Transaction pursuant to Section 2(c)(i) or (ii) is consummated with a third-party Person, the Holder’s Warrants shall be deemed exercised immediately prior to such Fundamental Transaction in accordance with Section 1(a)(i)(B).
3. NONCIRCUMVENTION. The Company hereby covenants and agrees that the Company will not, by amendment of its Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws, or through any reorganization, transfer of assets, consolidation, merger, scheme of arrangement, dissolution, issue or sale of securities, or any other voluntary action, avoid or seek to avoid the observance or performance of any of the terms of this Warrant, and will at all times in good faith carry out all of the provisions of this Warrant and take all action as may be required to protect the rights of the Holder. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company (i) shall not increase the par value of any shares of Common Stock receivable upon the exercise of this Warrant above the Exercise Price then in effect, (ii) shall take all such actions as may be necessary or appropriate in order that the Company may validly and legally issue fully paid and nonassessable shares of Common Stock upon the exercise of this Warrant, and (iii) shall, so long as any of the Warrants are outstanding, take all action necessary to reserve and keep available out of its authorized and unissued shares of Common Stock, solely for the purpose of effecting the exercise of the Warrants, 100% of the number of shares of Common Stock as shall from time to time be necessary to effect the exercise of the Warrants then outstanding.
4. WARRANT HOLDER NOT DEEMED A STOCKHOLDER. The Holder, solely in its capacity as a holder of this Warrant, shall not be entitled to vote or receive dividends or be deemed the holder of share capital of the Company for any purpose, nor shall anything contained in this Warrant be construed to confer upon the Holder, solely in its capacity as the Holder of this Warrant, any of the rights of a stockholder of the Company or any right to vote, give or withhold consent to any corporate action (whether any reorganization, issuance of stock, reclassification of stock, consolidation, merger, conveyance or otherwise), receive notice of meetings, receive dividends or subscription rights, or otherwise, prior to the issuance to the Holder of the Warrant Shares which it is then entitled to receive upon the due exercise of this Warrant. In addition, nothing contained in this Warrant shall be construed as imposing any liabilities on the Holder to purchase any securities (upon exercise of this Warrant or otherwise) or as a stockholder of the Company, whether such liabilities are asserted by the Company or by creditors of the Company.
5. REISSUANCE OF WARRANTS.
(a) Transfer of Warrant. If this Warrant is to be transferred, the Holder shall surrender this Warrant to the Company, whereupon the Company will forthwith issue and deliver upon the order of the Holder a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)), registered as the Holder may request, representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares being transferred by the Holder and, if less than the total number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant is being transferred, a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)) to the Holder representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares not being transferred.
(b) Lost, Stolen or Mutilated Warrant. Upon receipt by the Company of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and, in the case of loss, theft or destruction, of any indemnification undertaking by the Holder to the Company in customary form and, in the case of mutilation, upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company shall execute and deliver to the Holder a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)) representing the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant.
(c) Exchangeable for Multiple Warrants. This Warrant is exchangeable, upon the surrender hereof by the Holder at the principal office of the Company, for a new Warrant or Warrants (in accordance with Section 5(d)) representing in the aggregate the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant, and each such new Warrant will represent the right to purchase such portion of such Warrant Shares as is designated by the Holder at the time of such surrender; provided, however, that no Warrants for fractional Warrant Shares shall be given.
(d) Issuance of New Warrants. Whenever the Company is required to issue a new Warrant pursuant to the terms of this Warrant, such new Warrant (i) shall be of like tenor with this Warrant, (ii) shall represent, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant, the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant (or in the case of a new Warrant being issued pursuant to Section 5(a) or Section 5(c), the Warrant Shares designated by the Holder which, when added to the number of shares of Common Stock underlying the other new Warrants issued in connection with such issuance, does not exceed the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant), (iii) shall have an issuance date, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant which is the same as the Issuance Date, and (iv) shall have the same rights, terms and conditions as this Warrant.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF THE HOLDER. The Holder hereby represents and warrants to the Company as follows:
(a) No Public Sale or Distribution. The Holder is acquiring this Warrant, and when issued in accordance with the terms of this Warrant, the Warrant Shares, in the ordinary course of its business for its own account and not with a view towards, or for resale in connection with, the public sale or distribution thereof, except pursuant to sales registered or exempted under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Holder does not presently have any agreement or understanding, directly or indirectly, with any Person to distribute any of the Securities.
(b) Holder Status and Experience. The Holder is, and on each date on which the Holder acquires any Warrant Shares it will be, an “accredited investor” as that term is defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D. The Holder, either alone or together with its representatives, has such knowledge, sophistication and experience in business and financial matters so as to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment in the Securities, and has so evaluated the merits and risks of such investment. The Holder is able to bear the economic risk of an investment in the Securities and, at the present time, is able to afford a complete loss of such investment.
(c) Information. The Holder and its advisors, if any, have been furnished with all materials relating to the business finances and operations of the Company and materials relating to the offer and issuance of the Securities that have been requested by the Holder. The Holder and its advisors, if any, have been afforded the opportunity to ask questions of the Company and receive answers from the Company concerning the terms and conditions of the offering of the Securities, the merits of investing in the Securities and the business, finances and operations of the Company. Neither such inquiries nor any other due diligence investigations conducted by the Holder or is advisors, if any, or its representatives shall modify, amend or affect the Holder’s right to rely on the Company’s representations and warranties contained herein. The Holder understands that its investment in the Securities involves a high degree of risk. The Holder has sought such accounting, legal and tax advice as it has considered necessary to make an informed investment decision with respect to its acquisition of the Securities.
(d) Transfer or Resale. The Holder may not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of this Warrant without the prior written consent of the Company. The Holder understands that: (i) the Securities are “restricted securities” under applicable securities laws and have not been and are not being registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws, and may not be offered for sale, sold, assigned or transferred unless (A) subsequently registered thereunder, (B) the Holder shall have delivered to the Company (if requested by the Company) an opinion of counsel, in a form reasonably acceptable to the Company, to the effect that such Securities to be sold, assigned or transferred may be sold, assigned or transferred pursuant to an exemption from such registration, (C) the Holder provides the Company with reasonable assurance that such Securities can be sold, assigned or transferred pursuant to Rule 144 or Rule 144A promulgated under the Securities Act (or a successor rule thereto) (collectively, “Rule 144”), or (D) upon the one-time (and only one-time) request of the Holder, the Company shall deliver a one-time opinion of its counsel, at the Company’s expense, to the effect that such Securities to be sold, assigned or transferred may be sold, assigned or transferred pursuant to Rule 144, if available; (ii) any sale of the Securities made in reliance on Rule 144 may be made only in accordance with the terms of Rule 144 and further, if Rule 144 is not applicable, any resale of the Securities under circumstances in which the seller (or the Person through whom the sale is made) may be deemed to be an underwriter (as that term is defined in the Securities Act) may require compliance with some other exemption under the Securities Act or the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission thereunder; and (iii) neither the Company nor any other Person is under any obligation to register the Securities under the Securities Act or any state securities laws or to assist the Holder to comply with the terms and conditions of any exemption thereunder. The Holder understands that the Warrant Shares shall bear such restrictive legend as required by the Company.
(e) Reliance on Exemptions. The Holder understands that the Securities are being offered and issued to it in reliance on specific exemptions from the registration requirements of applicable securities laws and that the Company is relying in part upon the truth and accuracy of, and the Holder’s compliance with, the representations and warranties of the Holder set forth herein in order to determine the availability of such exemptions and eligibility of the Holder to acquire the Securities.
7. NOTICES. Whenever notice is required to be given under this Warrant, unless otherwise provided herein, such notice shall be given in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Purchase Agreement. The Company shall provide the Holder with prompt written notice of all actions taken pursuant to this Warrant, including in reasonable detail a description of such action and the reason therefor. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company will give written notice to the Holder immediately upon any adjustment of the Exercise Price, setting forth in reasonable detail, and certifying, the calculation of such adjustment.
8. AMENDMENT AND WAIVER. Except as otherwise provided herein, the provisions of this Warrant may be amended or waived and the Company may take any action herein prohibited, or omit to perform any act herein required to be performed by it, only if the Company has obtained the written consent of the Required Holders and any amendment, waiver or action made in conformity with the provisions of this Section 8 shall be binding on all holders of Warrants and the Company. The Holder acknowledges and agrees that by operation of this Section 8, the Required Holders will have the right and power to amend this Warrant and all the other Warrants, including, without limitation, the power to diminish or eliminate all rights of the Holder under this Warrant.
9. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION; JURY TRIAL. This Warrant shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, and all questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and performance of this Warrant shall be governed by, the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdictions) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdictions other than the State of New York. The Company and the Holder each hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in The City of New York, Borough of Manhattan, for the adjudication of any dispute hereunder or in connection herewith or with any transaction contemplated hereby or discussed herein, and each hereby irrevocably waives, and agrees not to assert in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of any such court, that such suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of such suit, action or proceeding is improper. The Company and the Holder each hereby irrevocably waives personal service of process and consents to process being served in any such suit, action or proceeding by mailing a copy thereof to the respective address set forth in Section 12.2 of the Purchase Agreement and agrees that such service shall constitute good and sufficient service of process and notice thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any manner permitted by law. THE COMPANY AND THE HOLDER EACH HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE, AND AGREES NOT TO REQUEST, A JURY TRIAL FOR THE ADJUDICATION OF ANY DISPUTE HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS WARRANT.
10. CONSTRUCTION; HEADINGS. This Warrant shall be deemed to be jointly drafted by the Company and the Holder and shall not be construed against any Person as the drafter hereof. The headings of this Warrant are for convenience of reference and shall not form part of, or affect the interpretation of, this Warrant.
11. REMEDIES, OTHER OBLIGATIONS, BREACHES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. The remedies provided in this Warrant shall be cumulative and in addition to all other remedies available under this Warrant and the Purchase Agreement, at law or in equity (including a decree of specific performance and/or other injunctive relief), and nothing herein shall limit the right of the Holder to pursue actual damages for any failure by the Company to comply with the terms of this Warrant. The Company acknowledges that a breach by it of its obligations hereunder will cause irreparable harm to the Holder and that the remedy at law for any such breach may be inadequate. The Company therefore agrees that, in the event of any such breach, the holder of this Warrant shall be entitled, in addition to all other available remedies, to an injunction restraining any breach.
12. TRANSFER. This Warrant and the Warrant Shares may be offered for sale, sold, transferred, pledged or assigned, subject to compliance with Section 6(d) and all applicable federal and state securities laws.
13. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Warrant is prohibited by law or otherwise determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision that would otherwise be prohibited, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed amended to apply to the broadest extent that it would be valid and enforceable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Warrant so long as this Warrant as so modified continues to express, without material change, the original intentions of the parties as to the subject matter hereof and the prohibited nature, invalidity or unenforceability of the provision(s) in question does not substantially impair the respective expectations or reciprocal obligations of the parties or the practical realization of the benefits that would otherwise be conferred upon the parties. The parties will endeavor in good faith negotiations to replace the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable provision(s) with a valid provision(s), the effect of which comes as close as possible to that of the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable provision(s).
14. CERTAIN DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this Warrant, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(a) “Business Day” means any day other than Saturday, Sunday or other day on which commercial banks in The City of New York are authorized or required by law to remain closed.
(b) “Common Stock” means (i) the Company’s shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share, and (ii) any stock capital into which such Common Stock shall have been changed or any stock capital resulting from a reclassification, reorganization or reclassification of such Common Stock.
(c) “Expiration Date” means the date sixty (60) months after the Issuance Date or, if such date falls on a day other than a Business Day or on which trading does not take place on the Principal Market (a “Holiday”), the next day that is not a Holiday.
(d) “Fair Market Value” means, as of any particular date: (i) for stock listed on a domestic exchange, (A) the volume weighted average of the closing sales prices of the Common Stock for such day on all domestic securities exchanges on which the Common Stock may at the time be listed, or (B) if there have been no sales of the Common Stock on any such exchange on any such day, the average of the highest bid and lowest asked prices for the Common Stock on all such exchanges at the end of such day; or (ii) if on any such day the Common Stock is not listed on a domestic securities exchange, (A) the closing sales price of the Common Stock as quoted on the Principal Market or similar quotation system or association for such day; or (B) if there have been no sales of the Common Stock on the Principal Market or similar quotation system or association on such day, the average of the highest bid and lowest asked prices for the Common Stock quoted on the Principal Market or similar quotation system or association at the end of such day; in each case, averaged over twenty (20) consecutive Business Days ending on the Business Day immediately prior to the day as of which “Fair Market Value” is being determined; provided, that if the Common Stock is listed on any domestic securities exchange, the term “Business Day” as used in this sentence means Business Days on which such exchange is open for trading. If at any time the Common Stock is not listed on any domestic securities exchange or quoted on the Principal Market or similar quotation system or association, the “Fair Market Value” of the Common Stock shall be the fair market value per share as determined jointly in good faith by the Board and the Holder.
(e) “Person” means an individual, a limited liability company, a partnership, a joint venture, a corporation, a trust, an unincorporated organization, any other entity and a government or any department or agency thereof.
(f) “Principal Market” means the OTCQX.
(g) “Required Holders” means the holders of the Warrants representing at least a majority of the shares of Common Stock underlying the Warrants then outstanding.
(h) “Standard Settlement Period” means the standard settlement period, expressed in a number of Trading Days, for the principal trading market for the Common Stock as in effect on the date of delivery of the applicable Exercise Notice.
(i) “Trading Day” means any day on which the Common Stock is traded on the Principal Market, or, if the Principal Market is not the principal trading market for the Common Stock on such day, then on the principal securities exchange or securities market on which the Common Stock is then traded or qualified for quotation.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Warrant to Purchase Common Stock to be duly executed as of the Issuance Date set out above.
MEDICINE MAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
By: /s/ Justin Dye
Name: Justin Dye
Title: Chief Executive Officer
FORM OF EXERCISE NOTICE
TO BE EXECUTED BY THE REGISTERED HOLDER TO
EXERCISE THIS WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
MEDICINE MAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The undersigned holder hereby exercises the right to purchase shares of Common Stock (“Warrant Shares”) of Medicine Man Technologies, Inc., a Nevada corporation d/b/a/ Schwazze (the “Company”), evidenced by the attached Warrant to Purchase Common Stock (the “Warrant”). Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the respective meanings set forth in the Warrant.
1. Payment of Exercise Price. The holder shall pay the Aggregate Exercise Price in the sum of $[●] to the Company in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
2.Delivery of Warrant Shares. The Company shall deliver to the holder [●] Warrant Shares in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
Please issue the Warrant Shares in the following name and to the following account:
Facsimile Number and Electronic Mail:
Broker DTC #:
Broker Telephone #:
(if electronic book entry transfer)
Transaction Code Number:
(if electronic book entry transfer)
[The remainder of this page is left intentionally blank.]
The Company hereby acknowledges this Exercise Notice and hereby directs the Transfer Agent to issue the above indicated number of shares of Common Stock.
MEDICINE MAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
By: /s/ Justin Dye
Name: Justin Dye
Title: Chief Executive Officer